By Krista Dornbush
- Four full-length perform checks with targeted resolution explanations
- A diagnostic try out to focus on parts for ranking improvement
- Targeted evaluate of the main up to date content material, together with key info that's particular to the AP U.S. background exam
- A accomplished index and thesaurus of keyword phrases and concepts
- A full-color research sheet jam-packed with key dates, phrases, and facts
- Video tutorials to be had at kaptest.com/APUSH17
- Tips and techniques for scoring better from professional AP U.S. historical past lecturers and scholars who received an ideal five at the exam
- Kaplan's AP U.S. heritage 2017-2018 authors Krista Dornbush, Steve Mercado, and Diane Vecchio have a mixed overall of over forty years of expertise instructing U.S. heritage in addition to international and eu history.
- We invented try prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been aiding scholars for nearly eighty years, and greater than ninety five% of our scholars get into their top-choice faculties. Our confirmed options have helped legions of scholars in attaining their dreams.
Read or Download AP U.S. History 2017-2018: Book + Videos (Kaplan Test Prep) PDF
Similar american history_1 books
John Hendrix drew upon his personal assorted reports for this panoramic view of West Texas ranch lifestyles, provided right here in an critical compilation of flavorful articles written initially for The Cattleman. Touching upon nearly each part of the livestock undefined, they study monetary affects and technological adjustments in addition to the non-public and emotional points of diversity existence.
Memories of the 19th Massachusetts regimentJohn Gregory Bishop Adams, American soldier who obtained the Medal of Honor for his activities through the American Civil conflict (1841 – 1900)This e-book offers «Reminiscences of the 19th Massachusetts regiment», from John Gregory Bishop Adams. A dynamic desk of contents allows to leap on to the bankruptcy chosen.
From humble beginnings to amazing profits, there are few towns which may boast as a lot development as Chelsea, Alabama. the place Creek Indians as soon as hunted and roamed, winning companies, neighborhoods, faculties, sport parks, and church buildings now stand. within the mid-1800s, pioneer households settled within the hills of what was once first referred to as Melrose.
The writer group that wrote the impending Skyhorse name Edison vs. Tesla, in addition to The Haunting of the Presidents and different titles concerning the bizarre, the supernatural, and the unexplained, flip their cognizance to the oval place of work for a special view on the paranormal in the United States and extra in particular – what America’s Presidents – from Washington to Obama – have witnessed and believed.
- Kitchi-Gami: Life Among the Lake Superior Ojibway
- History and Hauntings of the Halloween Capital
- Orlando, Florida: A Brief History
- The Federalist, A Commentary on the Constitution of the United States
Extra resources for AP U.S. History 2017-2018: Book + Videos (Kaplan Test Prep)