By Steven F. Daniel
About This Book
- Get to grips with the Android put on and Google Glass SDK to construct your personal wearable apps
- Incorporate voice and enter beneficial properties into your wearable apps and enhance customized interfaces for Android TV
- A step by step advisor to making functions that run without delay on Android put on units and Google Glass
Who This booklet Is For
If you're an Android developer who desires to the best way to construct functions for the Android put on platform, then this is often the publication for you. This publication merely calls for a easy wisdom of Android programming. Familiarity with improvement IDEs corresponding to Android Studio, IntelliJ thought, or Eclipse may be helpful.
What you'll Learn
- Get brought to the Android put on and Google Glass SDK
- Create your personal uncomplicated and customized notifications for Android put on by utilizing Android notifications
- Develop customized Android wearable watch faces and debug them over Bluetooth ahead of packaging
- Deploy your program to the hand held equipment or the Google Play Store
- Develop apps that experience the facility to ship and obtain binary blobs of information from the hand-held gadget to the wearable device
- Create customized layouts for the Android television platform conforming to the Android television layout principles
- Build powerful person interfaces for the Google Glass platform
- Incorporate voice and enter good points into your Android wearable app
This ebook will introduce you to the extremely popular Android put on platform with hands-on directions for development Android put on purposes. you'll commence with an advent to the structure of Android, via an in-depth examine the layout of Android purposes and consumer interfaces utilizing Android Studio. you can find the way to create easy and customized notifications in your apps, and synchronize facts from the wearable equipment with the hand held cellular equipment. extra complicated issues comparable to intents, the Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct editions, and packaging and deploying from a unmarried undertaking code base also are covered.
By the top of this e-book, you might have a great realizing of wearable programming, and be convinced sufficient to jot down courses for development Android purposes that run on Android Wear.
Read Online or Download Android Wearable Programming PDF
Similar open source programming books
In DetailPostgreSQL deals a finished set of replication similar positive factors, which are used to make your database servers extra strong and far more scalable. Unleashing the facility of PostgreSQL presents the person with numerous possibilities and a aggressive virtue over different database structures.
This concise e-book is a brief start-up primer at the Gradle construct and unlock software. you will know about Gradle and the way to set it as much as use. you are going to know about the Gradle lifestyles cycle and the way to successfully leverage and use it. additionally, you will examine the fundamentals of utilizing website plugins and producing Javadocs, try out coverage/FindBugs reviews, version/release notes and extra.
Java is among the most generally used programming languages this day. It was once first published by way of sunlight Microsystems in 1995. through the years, its acceptance has grown to the purpose the place it performs an incredible position in such a lot of our lives. From laptops to facts facilities, video game consoles to clinical supercomputers, cellphones to the net, Java is all over the place!
Circulate into iOS improvement by way of getting an organization take hold of of its basics, together with the Xcode IDE, the Cocoa contact framework, and speedy 3—the most up-to-date model of Apple’s acclaimed programming language. With this completely up to date advisor, you’ll research Swift’s object-oriented innovations, know how to take advantage of Apple’s improvement instruments, and become aware of how Cocoa presents the underlying performance iOS apps must have.
- Moodle 2.6 ELearning Course Development (update)
- NumPy: Beginner's Guide - Third Edition
- Pro MongoDB Development
- Learning Cascading
- Pro Django (Expert's Voice in Web Development)
- Head First Ruby: A Brain-Friendly Guide
Additional info for Android Wearable Programming