By Ashok Kumar S
- Create real-time Android put on apps from scratch and turn into a professional Android put on Developer
- Learn to create apps especially devoted to the Android put on platform
- Design customized put on UIs and create interactive Watch faces
Android put on tasks is your chance to step into the intriguing new international of Android put on app improvement. This booklet might help you to grasp the abilities in Android put on programming and provides you a whole perception on put on app development.
You will create 5 diverse Android put on apps like the most well liked Android put on apps. you are going to create a To-do checklist, a urban maps app, a put on messenger, put on health tracker and Watch face. when you create those apps you'll learn how to create customized notifications, obtain voice inputs in notifications, upload pages to notifications and stack notifications. you can see how one can create customized put on app layouts, the customized UIs specifically designed for put on. you are going to learn how to deal with and deal with facts and syncing info with different units, create interactive Watch faces and likewise make sure the security and safety of your put on apps via trying out and securing your apps earlier than you installation them at the app store.
What you'll learn
- Design and construct put on apps.
- Learn the right way to use offline garage in put on apps.
- Understand sensors and the way to paintings with them
- Work with standalone purposes of the damage 2.0 API.
- Create a map program for Android put on devices
- Write an eye face and comprehend extra approximately put on 2.0
- Work with firebase realtime database and firebase functions
- Create a chatting program that has put on spouse app
About the Author
Ashok Kumar S is an Android developer living in Bangalore, India. A device fanatic, he prospers on innovating and exploring the most recent gizmos within the tech space.
He has been constructing Android purposes for all Google comparable applied sciences. he's a Google qualified Udacity Nano measure holder.
A powerful believer in spirituality, he seriously contributes to the open resource neighborhood as a e-spiritual ritual to enhance his e-karma. He on a regular basis conducts workshops approximately Android software improvement in neighborhood engineering schools and faculties. He additionally organizes a number of tech occasions at his association and is a standard attendee of all of the meetings that occur on Android within the silicon valley of India.
He additionally has a YouTube channel, known as AndroidABCD, the place he discusses all elements of Android improvement, together with speedy tutorials.
Table of Contents
- Getting you prepared to fly, constructing your improvement environment
- Lets support shooting what is in your brain, WearListView and more
- Lets aid shooting what is in your brain, Saving facts and customizing UI
- Measure your wellbeing, Sensors
- Measure your health, Syncing gathered sensor data
- Ways to get round anyplace, WearMap and GoogleAPIclient
- Ways to get round anyplace, UI controls and more
- Lets chat in a sensible means, Messaging API and more
- Lets chat in a wise approach, Notifications and more
- Just a face in your time, WatchFace and services
- More approximately put on 2.0
Read or Download Android Wear Projects PDF
Similar open source programming books
In DetailPostgreSQL deals a finished set of replication similar gains, which are used to make your database servers extra strong and far more scalable. Unleashing the ability of PostgreSQL presents the consumer with numerous possibilities and a aggressive virtue over different database structures.
This concise ebook is a brief start-up primer at the Gradle construct and liberate device. you will know about Gradle and the way to set it as much as use. you are going to know about the Gradle lifestyles cycle and the way to successfully leverage and use it. additionally, you are going to research the fundamentals of utilizing web site plugins and producing Javadocs, attempt coverage/FindBugs stories, version/release notes and extra.
Java is likely one of the most generally used programming languages this day. It was once first published via solar Microsystems in 1995. through the years, its attractiveness has grown to the purpose the place it performs a massive position in so much of our lives. From laptops to facts facilities, online game consoles to medical supercomputers, cellphones to the net, Java is in all places!
Circulate into iOS improvement by means of getting a company seize of its basics, together with the Xcode IDE, the Cocoa contact framework, and quick 3—the most modern model of Apple’s acclaimed programming language. With this completely up-to-date advisor, you’ll research Swift’s object-oriented innovations, know the way to take advantage of Apple’s improvement instruments, and become aware of how Cocoa offers the underlying performance iOS apps have to have.
- Getting Started with Hazelcast - Second Edition
- Maven Build Customization
- Programming Scala: Scalability = Functional Programming + Objects
- Kivy: Interactive Applications in Python
- Production-Ready Microservices: Building Standardized Systems Across an Engineering Organization
- Maven for Eclipse
Additional resources for Android Wear Projects