By Achaan Chah,Jack Kornfield
Read Online or Download A Still Forest Pool: The Insight Meditation of Achaan Chah (Quest Book) PDF
Best buddhism books
Will Tuladhar-Douglas sheds new gentle on a huge department of Mahayana Buddhism and establishes the lifestyles, personality and motives of a renaissance of Buddhism within the 15th century within the Kathmandu Valley of Nepal. He offers the foundation for the historic learn of Newar Buddhism as one specific culture one of the that include Indic Buddhism.
During this booklet, Anne Carolyn Klein, an American pupil and instructor of Buddhism, and Geshe Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche, a carefully knowledgeable Tibetan Lama who was once one of the first to convey Bon Dzogchen teachings to the West, supply a examine and translation of the Authenticity of Open know-how, a foundational textual content of the Bon Dzogchen culture.
During this peerless research of the Kasuga Gongen genki, twenty fourteenth-century photo scrolls illuminating the sacred powers of the Kasuga Shrine on Mount Miyama, Royall Tyler collapses the excellence among low and high different types of medieval jap spiritual perform and argues for analyzing within the scrolls severe reflections of advancements in jap historical past, society, tradition, literature, and faith.
- Waking, Dreaming, Being: Self and Consciousness in Neuroscience, Meditation, and Philosophy
- People's History of Christianity: From the Reformation to the 21st Century
- Wisdom Wide and Deep: A Practical Handbook for Mastering Jhana and Vipassana
- Tibetan Buddhism in Diaspora: Cultural re-signification in practice and institutions (Routledge Critical Studies in Buddhism)
- Practical Buddhism: Wisdom for Everyday Life
Extra resources for A Still Forest Pool: The Insight Meditation of Achaan Chah (Quest Book)